Friday, October 29, 2010

The Difference between In Love and Love


I think the problem with the society of today, is they do not know the difference between being inlove and love.

In my opinion people get married to soon and this is why there are so many divorces and broken homes.

I have a philosophy and I have seen this happen. If you are in a relationship you are inlove with the other person for two years. We all know how it is, if you are inlove, you think the other person is the most perfect person you have ever met, the other person can't do anything wrong. Then after two years you really get to know the person and see the person for who he/or she really is. Sometimes you don't like the person you now know.

So my advice, you first need to really get to know the person, before you become very serious and decide to spent the rest of your lives together.

It really is great to be inlove, I am sure everyone remembers their first time they've been in love.

But I can also tell you, that it is great to be in love but also truly love your husband who you promised to love the rest of your life, the day you got married.

It is great to love and be loved for who and what you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment