Friday, October 29, 2010

Neil Diamond

I am so excited about the Neil Diamond show in Cape Town Stadium on 11 April 2011.

Neil Diamond is my parents ultimate favourite singer. He was like the Parlotones, Heuwels fantasties and Prime circle is now for a lot of us. Except he was not a band but a Solo singer.

The announcement was made on KFM 94.5 that Neil Diamond was coming to Cape Town in April 2011 on the Wednesday and ticket sales were going to open by the Saturday. I was so excited and immediately decided that I will buy tickets for my parents.

After the announcement KFM played "Sweet Caroline". I sang in the car and I was in a very good mood when I got to work.

So, the ticket sales opened at 09:00 on that Saturday and I bought two ticket at 09:30.

I told my parents about the tickets, my mother couldn't believe it, she asked me three times if I was sure that it is Neil Diamond coming to Cape Town.

I think I am more excited than my parents, but I am really glad I bought them tickets and this made me realise how good it feels to do something good for somebody else.

On the Saturday 48,000 tickets were sold in Cape Town and Johannesburg and yesterday they said that the Neil Diamond show is sold out 90%. So if you are thinking of buying tickets, you should do it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment