Saturday, October 30, 2010

My mission for the Cat in the Hat ....

Being an Afrikaans girl, I have not read any Cat in the Hat books. I have heard about them and know that they are very popular with English Children.

I also know there is a movie and that Dr Seuss the writer is an American.

I will make it my mission to read at least one book before the End of December 2010 and also watch the Movie.

I am sure I would like the book and the movie, because I do like children's books and Movies. I feel that it is made easy to understand not only for children, but also for adults. One can identify with the stories and books and not need a dictionary next to you, to look up words that you don't understand.

So very soon the Cat in the Hat will become part of my life and I would be able to tick it off as one of the books I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment