Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No all who wander are lost


The writer of Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien said: "Not all who wander are lost." I think what he meant is, if you wander in the woods or in shopping mall, nature reserve or where it may be, you are not necessary lost. You wander because you would like time to think, or maybe see if you can take another turn on the road and see if you can still reach your destination if you don't want the same way you always do.

There are a lot of people who don't want to do the same things over and over, they like change and then they are not sure where they would like to be, so they wander around and decide on what to do next.

Sometimes it is good to wander around, by wandering you get time to think, time to rest and maybe also even find peace.

You don't need to always be on a mission, I personally are always busy and on a mission to get something done or be somewhere on time. I don't make time to rest, sit and do nothing.

I think I am going to make time to wander around and find myself again, make time for the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment