Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why I have conversations?

I believe a conversation with somebody is the key to their heart and life. I don't know what it is and why but I have a gift where people open up to me and tells me their life stories. They tell me their biggest secrets.

I don't like to have needless conversations, you know just for the sake of conversation. I like to have conversations with people to assist them, make them feel better about themselves, to be the person that will listen if you would like to talk. Sometimes people just need to get something off their chest, something that has been bothering them for a very long time.

Many people have the habbit of right after they said hallo, they ask you how you are, they don't ask how are you, because they really want to know, it is just to have a conversation. How do I know this, next time when people say hallo and ask how are you, concentrate to see if you answer how you really are, do they listen and take note, or are they not paying attention.

I will not just say something to start a conversation if I don't want to, I will talk to you if I really care and would like to find out, how are you on a personal level, is there something I can do for you?

This is why I have conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment