Saturday, October 30, 2010

I am a Fire Walker

On 22 October 2009, I did the most amazing thing. This changed my outlook on myself; I know that I can accomplish anything I can put my mind to.

I am a Fire walker; I walked on 900 ° C coals!

This was a very intense session. You spend about 3 hours with a Fire walker instructor and your fellow fire walkers.
During the preparation time, there is a lot of reflexion time. You have time to visualise, reflex back on your life and you also decide for who and what you are walking on Fire for.

The power of your mind plays a big role in this. Did you know you can do anything you put your mind to?

I have the coals we walked on as a reminder that I am a Fire Walker.
This experience is one of the Best experiences of my life.

I did not only walk on fire once, but twice, I wanted to show myself that I can do it, I am a Fire Walker!

No comments:

Post a Comment