Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why do cars fascinate men so much?


There are two things that you cannot separate: Men and cars.

There are a lot of men that do not know much about the works of the car engine, but they do know the size of the engine, the amount of torque, the gadgets inside the car, the petrol/diesel consumption etc.

I don't know why cars fascinate men so much. Maybe it is because cars can be controlled, beautiful to look at, something you can show off with.

Each man has his favourites make. My husband's favourite car is an Ashton Martin DB9.

In September 2010, I took my husband to the Uncorked Wine Festival in Franschoek for our Wedding Anniversary. I took him there, because we love Wine tasting but also because I knew that the Wine Farm Vrede and Lust was exhibited the New Ashton Martin.

My husband was overwhelmed with joy when he saw the Ashton Martin. One of our friends worked in London and he got the Ashton Martin wings pin. So now my husband wears it on his jacket. This is a status symbol if you have the Ashton Martin wings.

So which car fascinates your man?

No comments:

Post a Comment